SITEL is a Multinational Contact Centre Outsourcing Provider Company, in Portugal for 20 years and now with a team of 1200 associates. We believe Portugal is one of the best places to live and work, its contact center industry is one of the fastest growing and better equipped in the world, with quality results that match the most demanding standards. Developing Contact Centre projects in all EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and Brazil, we are growing in a sustained and strategic way.
SITEL Portugal is one of the top performers in Contact Center Industry. Our proven multilingual capacities and relocation expertise are a key factor in SITEL sustained growth.
Top 5 Reasons to Join Us:
1. Start an international career;
2. Being involved in projects for worldwide brands;
3. Be part of a successful and growing company;
4. Meet people from all over the world;
5. Develop your language skills in an international environment.
Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities:
We are currently recruiting German speakers to perform the role of Customer Service Advisor to one of the best social networking service, that connects people to unique tourism experiences. We are seeking people with the passion for tourism willing to help every customer to feel at home away from home. Based in our office in Lisbon you will be integrated in a team that provide support to their community with an easy, informative, safe, and fun experience. We are looking for new talent with commitment to build with SITEL Portugal a successful career.
•High School diploma OR directly related work experience
•German native speakers (alemão nativo, Muttersprache Deutsch)
•Call Center experience;
•Excellent Communication skills and Client oriented.
•Strong English knowledge both spoken and written (eliminatory);
•Excellent listening and written/oral communication skills
•Patience, empathy, and ability to manage stress;
•A motivated and enthusiastic personality
•Self-organized, planning and prioritization skills
• Full-time 8h/day - 5 days/week from Monday to Sunday
• Workplace: Parque das Nações, Lisbon, Portugal
• Base salary (x14 months) + Meal Allowance + Monthly Performance Bonus + Private health insurance
• Training fully paid by SITEL and included in the work contract
• Career opportunities and good work environment
• Private health insurance to all employees, after 6 months of work
• We can help you finding accommodation in Lisbon
To apply click below with ref.: AIR/GE/TLJ