SITEL is a Multinational Contact Centre Outsourcing Provider Company, in Portugal for 20 years and now with a team of 1200 associates. We believe Portugal is one of the best places to live and work, its contact center industry is one of the fastest growing and better equipped in the world, with quality results that match the most demanding standards. Developing Contact Centre projects in all EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and Brazil, we are growing in a sustained and strategic way.
SITEL Portugal is one of the top performers in Contact Center Industry. Our proven multilingual capacities and relocation expertise are a key factor in SITEL sustained growth.
Top 5 Reasons to Join Us:
1. Start an international career;
2. Being involved in projects for worldwide brands;
3. Be part of a successful and growing company;
4. Meet people from all over the world;
5. Develop your language skills in an international environment.
Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities
Our client is a multinational company whose core business focuses on safety, protection, cleaning and facility care within several industries from healthcare to food, vehicles or water treatment. Based in Lisbon, we are now recruiting Helpdesk Assistants to perform inbound support by phone, web form, email and chat. In a contact center environment, the Assistants will deal with Database issues, Hardware and Software support (access, login/password reset, errors and installation procedures), Network (new users, resetting users and access control) and troubleshooting. Answering helpdesk tickets to authorized users will diagnose and resolve requests and review daily information on systems status.
- High School diploma
- Technical certificates or Bachelor degree in Information Technology will be a plus
- Experience Target
- Customer Care Experience
- Help Desk, Service Desk or Troubleshooting experience
- Email and chat support experience
- German Native Speaker (Eliminatory)
- Strong English skills both spoken and written
- Familiarity with web browsers and VPN issues
- Experience with Windows based applications
- Excellent Communication skills
- Full-time 8h/day, between 6am to 7pm
- Base salary (x14 months) + Lunch fee + Monthly Performance Bonus + Private health insurance
- Location: Parque das Nações, Lisbon
- Careers opportunities
- SITEL provide private health insurance to all employees, after 6 months of work
- We can help you finding accommodation in Lisbon.
To apply send your CV in English with ref.: EC/GE/TLJ