Inbound B2B Technical Support for Antivirus Software – German Market
Contract: Uncertain Term (minimum 7 months, up to 6 years)
Location: Central Lisbon – Saldanha (Relocation package to Portugal included)
Schedule: Stable hours Monday to Friday, 07:00 – 16:00
Salary: Basic salary (x14) + Language bonus + Performance bonus + Meal allowance
+ Private health insurance
Languages: German, English
We are Sitel.
Global outsourcing provider of customer experience management helping the largest brands in the world retain and grow their customer base.
We seek people who can build trust with our clients’ customers and lead functional support teams. We look for individuals with exceptional project management talent, subject matter experts in all facets of business operations, and people with leadership talent. We have a People-first culture – our commitment to putting people first improves the satisfaction of our employees and provides a better experience for the customer. From our customer service associates through to our global leaders that support them, everyone is valued.
The client is a global provider of antivirus software and internet security services.
They are an online security company providing leading software and services to secure devices, data and people. The company has over 188 million active users, using products and services including Internet security, performance optimization, and personal privacy and identity protection.
Located in our Lisbon office you will be integrated into a multicultural team providing inbound technical support to German speaking business customers and home users.
• Provide friendly and efficient service to the German speaking community
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues on customers computer environments by telephone, email and LogMeIn remote access.
• Be the first point of contact to handle technical support and resolve customer complaints.
• Respond professionally to inbound phone calls and emails, including urgent situations.
• Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
• B2B (80%) & B2C (20%) support with selected English email support
• Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals
What we are looking for
We are looking for full time IT or technical support professionals to join our team and provide support to the German market. If you are fluent in German, have a passion for IT/technology, are a good problem solver and have exceptional people skills, then we want you on the team. This team will be on the front lines working with our users every day to improve user experience.
• Native level German (C2 minimum)
• Fluent level of English
• Extensive IT knowledge and understanding (training or degree preferable)
• Passionate about IT & technology
• Good troubleshooting skills and analytical thinking
• Familiarity with web browsers and VPN issues
• Experience with Windows based applications
• Good communication skills
• Patient & highly empathetic
• Technical support or Help-desk experience (Preferable)
At Sitel we believe our staff are our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us are:
• Special relocation package to Portugal
• Competitive salary with a meal allowance and a monthly performance bonus
• Central Lisbon office location (Saldanha)
• Stable working hours (Monday – Friday 07:00 – 16:00)
• Private health insurance (applicable after 6 months) and an English speaking Doctor on site
• 22 vacation days per annum
• Training fully paid by Sitel and included in the contract from day 1
• Start an international career
• Support one of the largest providers of antivirus software in the world
• Work in a multicultural environment
• Further training available through SITEL’s online University
• Career opportunities and a great working environment
+ much more...
We take care of you and your development and make sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you give it your best at all times.
If you feel that this job advertisement sums up your character and your ambitions, please submit your resume as soon as possible with the following reference: ANV/DE/TLJ