Capita Translation and Interpreting (Capita TI) is part of Capita plc, a FTSE 100 company, which, has been listed as one of Forbes’ top 100 Most Innovative Companies in the World for the past 3 years. We are also one of the fastest growing language service providers in the world, offering translation and interpreting solutions to the UK’s public sector.
Capita TI has been awarded a place on a number of high profile frameworks, which offer a wide range of public sector organisations, a fast, easy and competitive route to procure language services including:
• Crown Commercial Services
• NHS Shared Business Service
• London Procurement Partnership
• Health Trust Europe
• Eastern Shires Purchasing Organisation
• NHS Commercial Services
Capita TI is the only language service provider to be awarded a place on the Managed Service Lot on all the major national frameworks – recognition of the quality and value we offer.
As a result of this, we have been successful recently in winning a number of public sector contracts including Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust, East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust, Hampshire Constabulary, Thames Valley Police, Surrey Police and Sussex Police.
Other clients include a wide variety of NHS organisations including acute trusts, community health trusts and mental health trusts. We also provide our services to a further eleven police forces including Greater Manchester Police and Merseyside Police.
At Capita TI, we work in partnership the freelance linguists who are registered with us and the benefits of working with us include:
• A payment structure aligned to your qualifications and experience with competitive rates
• Daily incidentals fee
• Professional Indemnity Insurance whilst working on Capita TI assignments
• Online Capita Linguist Portal enabling you to easily manage your assignments and payment
• A simple registration and job assignment process
• No annual fees – it’s free to register!
• Commitment to supporting your continued professional development
• Regular news updates
• A dedicated Linguist Relations team on-hand to offer advice and help with queries